AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.
Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.
Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović says:
Believing that we are all innately divine the ''AoL Mindfulness'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.
Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.
Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.
Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović
Follow Us In Other Social Sites:
Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit
The Obelisk of Axum (ሓወልቲ ኣኽሱም) is a 400 AC, 24 metre obelisk, weighing 160 tonnes, now in the city of Axum in Ethiopia. The obelisk or Hawelt in Ge'ez in Axum was a "marker" for underground burial chambers. The largest were for royal burial chambers. In Ethiopia there are only a few large ones, and hundreds of smaller ones in various "stelae fields". Near the top of the stele a small house like object is carved in relief, claimed by Ethiopians to house the original Ark of the Covenant.
In the 19th century, of the three major "royal" stelae, only this one, King Ezana's Stele remained erect, visible in the print "The Obelis of Axum" of Henry Salt (1780–1827).
The stele was one of fifty obelisks in Axum at the time of the discovery, in 1937. Italian troops took it to Rome, Italy, cut into five pieces and transported by trucks.