Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, MSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent and Ancient Worlds Consciousness Researcher living in Malta.

Published Author since 1991...

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''AoL Mindfulness'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Twitter:https://twitter.com/AlchemyLoveNuit
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/NatasaNuitPantovic
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/NatasaPantovicNuit/

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

Conscious Parenting Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit Chanting Mantras with Best Chords - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations - Nataša Pantović Nuit Spiritual Symbols With their Meanings - Nataša Pantović Nuit Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit

In an interview with Sunday Times : "A Beautiful Mind", Nataša explains her unusual use of the word "mindfulness", she calls it "#European #mindfulness".

Q. You explore the Age of Enlightenment, and ‘Western’ ancient Greek philosophers. Can you talk about your use of the Eastern concept of ‘mindfulness’ in this context? A: "There are a number of ‘instant happiness’ gurus out there, I do not believe in a ‘get rich in a day’ message, but I do believe that if we learn how to listen to our soul, we will be able to live our highest potential. We live in a rapidly changing world. When I was born in Belgrade in 1968, at the time of no TV or internet, the population on the planet was three billion. Now they say it is seven billion. The changes I have seen during my lifetime are huge. Emotionally, mentally and physically, we have to adopt different behavior patterns, not just to survive, but to thrive without abusing other social groups or animals or endangering planet Earth. The next stage, the stage of cultural life, is beyond the knowledge of more than 90 per cent of the population. Having a percentage of the population that neither collects objects nor watches TV, nor reads newspapers, that is still capable of thinking, un-hypnotized, to appreciate art, or dance or sing, and is able to think creatively, is a part of my research fascination."

The growing breach between the rich and poor countries has not been met with the response of an equivalent flow of international solidarity. Global ecological and economic interdependence requires effective international cooperation for appropriate management. The inadequate cooperation of all countries is responsible for the continuing rivalries and inequities in the global economic and social system. Using AoL Mindfulness as a process, a philosophy and a methodological framework for the realization of collaborative and sustainable projects, we facilitate diversity, creativity and team-work around the Globe. The idea is to enlighten collective intelligence and unleash our creative genius working with many transformative projects and organisations across the world...

Why European Mindfulness?

"Variety of religious and spiritual movements, such as Yoga, or the New Thought use “mindfulness” for spiritual growth and development. Such an ancient concept in Europe, an innate quality known in Ancient Greece as “Pure Reason” or with Egyptians as “heart-mind” or “Intelligence of the Heart” going back to Ancient Egyptian Babylon’s philosophy, or Ancient Greek Plato’s Soul’s Eye that is purified “for it is by it alone that we contemplate the truth.”, the naming of God’s idea of Pythagoras Music of the Spheres., the mystical practices of Balkan’s Slavs, or Ancient Maltese or Cyprus, or Olimp temple worshipping rituals."

In her NET TV Interview Nataša Pantović explains how from the point of view of psychology, meditation induces altered states of consciousness.