Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović

Nataša Pantović, MSc Economics, is Serbian / Maltese Author, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent and Ancient Worlds Consciousness Researcher living in Malta.

Published Author since 1991...

AoL Mindfulness Series of Books

AoL logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of AoL Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''AoL Mindfulness''.

Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Goce Nikolovski Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Thanks for your <3

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/alchemyoflove

Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit

Ama Dios Launch

Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Launch of Ama Dios: 9 AoL Consciousness Books Combined.
Pre-release price is for all the lovely reviewer that wish to have these 9 books - during the next 2 weeks for just a couple of euros that Amazon sets as a minimum price limit. After the book release the prize of 9 books combined will be only eur29
Conscious Parenting Course included...

Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the compilation of 9 AoL books: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction explore Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty:
1. A-Ma by Nuit, Historical Fiction set in 17th Century China. A Mystical Journey of Portuguese, Chinese Consciousness Researchers, set in the Age of Enlightenment during the Dutch attack to Macao in 1622, the Reform of Chinese Calendar in 1630-s, with Father Adam Schall's appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians during 1650-s, the witch hunt of a Shaman's African Goddess incarnated in China as Ama and her father Ottavio, a Portuguese Alchemist. Size: 244 pg, 6x9”
2. Art of 4 Elements: Exploring Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Four Elements Meditations, a Mystical Journey into Enlightenment through ancient mysteries and stories, by Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 artists. Size: 266 pg 8” x 10”
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, by Olivera Rosić .Designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. The Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
4. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nuit. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
5. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course is a 12 Modules Personal Growth Course full of "Green Life-Style" exercises including self improvement and spiritual questionnaires, soul’s diary, behavior pattern modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily self-growth transformation tools on Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Power, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. Year: 2015, Size: 187 pg 8” x 10”
6. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs), a "Green-Lifestyle" Training designed for parents with plenty of Questionnaires and Family exercises. We explore the magic work with: Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc. We look into parenting goals, dreams, and creativity tools for kids. Size: 228 pg 8” x 10”
7. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuitis set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9”
8. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nuit, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9"
9. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nuit. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9"

Source: http://www.prlog.org/12754133-ama-dios-by-natasa-pantovic-book-launch-28th-february-2019.html