AoL (Art of eLements) Research into Mysticism Art and Ancient Worlds. Applied Psychology & Philosophy from Tao to Neo-Platonism to Jung to deeper understand Intuitive Wisdom & Pure Ratio. In search of Language of God exploring symbols & sound frequencies, we have published 44 ISBANs with 8 Authors in 3 languages.
AoL Mindfulness books are:
Authors == Nataša Pantović MSc Economics == Olivera Rosić MSc Forestry == Ivana Milosavljević MEdu Special Needs == Goce Nikoloski == Jason Lu BA Arts == Christine Cutajar MA Creativity == Jeni Caruana BA Arts == Dr Rudolf Ragonesi
Check the Interview Featured Authors Nataša Pantović
Follow Us In Other Social Sites:
Wikihow Articles https://www.wikihow.com/User:Nuit
ataša Pantović, MSc Economics is Maltese Serbian Novelist, Management Consultant, Adoptive Parent, and Consciousness Researcher
Published Author since 1991 with her first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals by Nataša Pantović by Poslovni Biro, in Belgrade, Yugoslavia, a self legal help manual with Dr. Miomir Pantović. Author of 9 AoL Minduflness Books.
A beautiful mind Nataša Pantović with Sunday Times A Beautiful Mind
“Seated on a panel with her fellow writers, Maltese-Serbian novelist Nataša Pantović has been known to use slam poetry to perform her poetic body of work.
"Like her prose, the improvised words, tribal music, percussionist sounds, lengthy ‘aum’ chanting, are neither too preposterous nor too earnest but endlessly curious. A bridge builder between East and West, following ancient archaeological findings, she often dives into historic settings more than 2,000 years back in time.
In her novel, Ama: Playing the Glass Bead Game with Pythagoras, the 52-year-old author makes a bold swerve into less-traveled territory. She chooses for her protagonists Ama, an African priestess, living in China’s Macao in the 17th century; Ruben, a Portuguese Jesuit priest; and Fr Benedict, an Orthodox Christian.”
Ponto Final Macau Review Ama in #Portuguese...
“A-Ma: Alchemy of Love”, uma narrativa passada em Macau sobre “a busca pela verdade”
"Alchemy of Love”, um livro cuja acção se passa na Macau do século XVII. Agora, em entrevista ao jornal Times of Malta, a autora, Nataša Pantović, explica que o romance “é sobre a busca pela verdade”. A história tem como protagonista Ama, uma sacerdotisa africana."
A-Ma Alchemy of Love Book
• A-Ma or Playing the Glass Bead Game with Pythagoras by Nataša Pantović
• Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry by Nataša Pantović, Jeni Caruana, Christine Cutajar, Jason Lu
• Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes by Olivera Rosic, Intro: Nataša
• Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course by Nataša Pantović
• Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Ivana Milosavljevic and Nataša Pantović
• Chanting Mantras with Best Chords by Goce Nikoloski, Intro: Nataša
• Conscious Creativity: Ancient Europe's Mindfulness Meditations by Nataša Pantović
• Spiritual Symbols with their Meanings by Nataša Pantović
• Tree of Life: A Journey into the Field of Dreams by Nataša Pantović
• Metaphysics of Sound: In Search of the Name of God or A Brief History of the World beyond the Usual by Nataša Pantović